San Francisco proposed BART system map, 1960
I recreated the old Bay Area Rapid Transit planned system from 1960. Few people know this, but the BART system was only half-built. San Mateo and Marin Counties dropped out of the system in the planning stages, meaning that the East Bay lines were built, but the Marin and San Mateo lines never were. Eventually, a part of the San Mateo line would be built as far as Millbrae and SFO Airport, but that's a far cry from being able to take BART to Menlo Park or Redwood City.
- Designed in New York City, printed in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US!
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.