Memphis Street Railway Co. streetcar system map, January 1945
Memphis used to have a much more extensive rail system than the one that exists today. As late as World War II, most of the old City of Memphis had an extensive streetcar system, supplemented by trolleybuses. This is before surburbanization and the highway era made the mid-South boom, and Memphis became the city characterized by its modern suburban sprawl.
- Designed in New York, printed in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Printed on Satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US.
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.