New York City Subway map print, 1939
This is the maximum historical extension of the NYC subway, shortly before the City bought out the private subway companies and started tearing down the old elevated lines.
It's the second historical map that I started working on, after the Red Car map of Los Angeles, and it took me nearly ten years to complete. I could never quite get the style correct, and it was absolutely exhilarating to finally finish it.
- Designed in New York City, printed in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US!
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.