The cancelled Relief Line and its replacement, the Ontario Line, 2019
Part of the game of political football played with the Toronto subway is what to do with the overcrowding on Line 1, the old Yonge-Spadina line. In the early 2010s, the question was seemingly settled: the City would fund a manned Relief Line (in pink). Then the game of political football returned when Doug Ford was elected Premier of Ontario. Ford scuttled the Relief Line and replaced it with the automated Ontario Line (in dark blue), causing years of delay and millions in wasted funds.
- Designed in New York City, printed in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US, flat rate shipping to Canada.
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.