Vancouver, BC proposed rapid transit network, 1970
This is one of the early plans for rapid transit in Vancouver, dating to the period when Vancouver was debating whether to build freeways, transit, or both. This particular plan was agnostic as to the mode to be used - busway, monorail, and traditional rail were all considered viable options.
- Designed in New York City, printed in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US, reasonable flat rate shipping to Canada.
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.