Houston-Galveston interurban rail map, 1923
Before there was the Gulf Freeway, there was the Interurban, an electric rail transit line which ran between Galveston and Houston out of Union Station, which has since been converted into a baseball park. The Interurban covered the distance between downtown Houston and Galveston in 75 minutes a century ago. The line went out of business during the Great Depression. The Houston-Galveston Interurban's line currently is used for power lines.
- Designed in New York City, printed in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US!
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.