New Orleans streetcar system, 2022
New Orleans's streetcar system has lasted since James Madison was alive and California was part of Mexico. This means that when I designed a map of the city's streetcars, it had to use both traditional transit map visual language and also retain a flair for the old-fashioned. New Orleans, after all, is nothing if not traditional - hence the use of serif fonts throughout.
- Designed in New York City, printed in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US!
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.