Los Angeles Pacific Electric Railway system map, 1912
While my first map of L.A.'s old Pacific Electric Railway system was designed to be retro-inspired, with this one I've chosen to go whole hog with the early-20th century details. The Pacific Electric at this point in time was the dominant player in Los Angeles transportation, and the biggest player in Los Angeles suburban real estate development. Places like San Marino, Huntington Beach, and Huntington Park were all created by the Pacific Electric's real estate-and-transportation empire.
- Designed in New York City, printed in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US!
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.