New York City Subway map print
My subway map obsession got started because of a blind date. In the late 2000s, I had just moved to New York for law school, and one of my friends had fixed me up on a weekend date. Unfortunately for me, I tried to take the B train, and the B train doesn't run on weekends. (The official map definitely didn't make that clear.) After half an hour of waiting for a train that would never come, I asked a cop for directions. The cop told me how to get where I was going, but by then it was too late. I unintentionally stood up my date, and she never talked to me again.
I vowed to create my own subway map, and this map is the ultimate result. (A previous version of this map won Picture of the Day on Wikipedia.)
- Designed in New York City, printed in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US.
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.