San Francisco Bay Area rail transit, 2023
I've taken my BART 1960 map, and redesigned it to accommodate the way that the Bay Area ended up building out its rapid transit system over the last three-quarters of a century. Notably, the Caltrain diesel commuter rail line, from San Jose to San Francisco, is now undergoing conversion to electric operation, enabling it to run BART-style service down the Peninsula; completion is scheduled for the mid-2020s.
- Designed in New York City, printed in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US!
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.